Miguel Goes Spanish in Te Lo Dije Ep
Miguel revisits his War & Leisure Ep and takes 5 songs off it to honour his words at the “Made in America” Festival when he said he was going back to trace his Mixed heritage , True to his word he delivers more or less a spanish version of War & Leisure.
Instead of complicating the process by writing intersecting parts into each song, he simply translates them into his father’s mother tongue: “Criminal,” “Banana Clip,” “Sky Walker,” and, “Told You So” make up 4 out of 5 submissions, while the other is a Kali Uchis duet that was predominantly worded in Spanish, right from the start.
1. Criminal (Spanish Version) (Ft. C. Tangana)
2. Banana Clip (Spanish Version)
3. Sky Walker (Spanish Version)
4. Carmelo Duro (Spanish Version) (Ft. Kali Uchis)
5. Te Lo Dije (Spanish Version) (Ft. Flor de Toloache)